Our Slogan: “Know your food. Know your water. Know your community.”
*What is a food system?
A food system includes all processes and infrastructure involved in feeding a population: growing, harvesting, processing, packaging, transporting, marketing, consumption, and disposal of food and food-related items.
- Provide great customer service through an atmosphere genuine human interaction that honors participation, equality, and respect
- Embody and increase awareness of the 7 Cooperative Principles
- Source wholesome food and other goods from growers, vendors, and artisans within our local food shed using fair and just buying practices.
- Connect farms to forks by making real food accessible to more people
- Practice and promote environmental stewardship
- Foster a work environment that is respectful and diverse, providing a livable wage and benefits to a kind and knowledgeable staff
- Aspire to create a social and economic network that is just, trustworthy, and transformative