Everyone is Welcome, Anyone Can Join!
Own your grocery store! You can become a member during your next visit to the co-op – it only takes a moment. Member benefits begin immediately and just $20 will get you started on your investment towards a stronger and healthier Nevada-grown economy. The full membership share is $200 per person, but most of our members choose to pay this in $20 installments over the course of 10 years. We Own It!
In addition to the pride of co-owning a cooperative business that makes a difference, as an owner you qualify for the following:
• Receive 10% off of an entire purchase of your choice on a monthly basis.
• Enjoy member-owner only specials, coupons and discounts. Each quarter (every three months) we email out a $5 off coupon in a particular department when you spend $10.
• As a member-owner you can support a locally owned and operated business that is part of the community and puts money back in the local economy.
• Have a voice and vote in the co-op’s future. We are a democratically run organization & you can run for a seat on our Board of Directors!
• Own the store where you shop and help make decisions that positively impact our community!
• Receive special order discounts on products ordered by the case from UNFI and select vendors.
• In signing up for a membership you are helping to sustain a marketplace for over 120 local farmers, ranchers, producers and artisans. You are providing the much needed capital to support the co-op’s growth and you are playing an active role in creating Northern Nevada’s local food system! Learn more about Food Co-ops and the GBCFC Purpose Statement & End Goals!
Shopping at the GBCFC
The GBCFC accepts food stamps, credit cards, local checks* and cash. *only current members are eligible to write checks at the co-op.
Become a Member
PLEASE NOTE: This website data does not automatically sync with our in-store register & membership data system. All members who sign up via the website will be added into the register system weekly. Please be sure to print out your confirmation receipt email in order to receive your coupons and discount(s). You can also save the confirmation email on your phone or device to show the cashier.
Click the submit button only once, or you might end up with a duplicate charge!