The Great Basin Community Food Cooperative is downtown Reno’s grocery store! We are open 7 days a week from 8:00am – 9:00pm. We are open 364 days a year (sorry, closed Christmas Day!), we invite you to come see all we have to offer:
- a spectacular selection of fresh, organic and local produce
- local, grass-fed and organic meats
- local pastured eggs
- specialty, organic, sulfite free and bio-dynamic wines and beers.
- a wide selection of specialty items including raw, vegan an gluten-free.
- an extensive selection of organic, non-GMO and bulk groceries and specialty items
- a complete wellness department (located upstairs, accessible by both stairs and our elevator)
- fresh grab and go items prepared on-site in our kitchen (opens August 15, 2012); breakfast burritos, coffee, tea, muffins, salads, salsa, dips, spreads, tamales, soups and MORE!
- a knowledgeable and helpful staff
Peruse the “About Us” pages to learn more about the Community Food Co-op – our purpose, goals, the principles we share with co-ops around the world, our history, and the personalities that make us unique.